Aeromotive High Output Electric Fuel Pump 3/8″ NPT #11209
Ideal for carbureted power plants not using a separate fuel pressure regulator. The H/O Fuel Pump is designed for engines making 200-600 HP and is ideal for street cars and mild race cars alike. Similar to our SS Fuel Pump (P/N 11203), but internally regulated to 7 PSI.
- P/N 11209 features 3/8′ NPT inlet and outlet ports.
- Durable billet construction.
- Fuel flow exceeds 90 GPH at 5 PSI and draws less than 5 amps.
- Internally regulated to 7 PSI, eliminating the need for a separate regulator on most carburetors.
- Rated for continuous duty, the pumping mechanism features a composite rotor, stainless steel vanes and heat treated steel top and bottom plates for durability.
CARB or EFI Power Adder FUEL Horsepower CARB Naturally Aspirated Gas 550 CARB Naturally Aspirated E85 385 CARB Forced Induction Gas 400 CARB Forced Induction E85 280