World Products SBC Cast Iron Engine Block Chevy Small Block Pro Lightweight 350 Mains, 9.025″Deck, 4.120″ Bore, Nodular Caps, BBC Cam, .904″ Lifters. 083020-BBC
World’s new Motown Pro Lightweight block offers tremendous performance potential in a new lightweight package that will appeal to both circle track racers and drag racers.
Weighing in at a nominal 178 lbs, the Motown Pro Lightweight is cast from a special 40,000 psi iron alloy for increased strength while weighing significantly less than typical aftermarket blocks. The new block is available with either a standard SBC cam journal and lifters or with a BBC cam journal and .904″ lifter bores to provide enhanced valve train stability and performance.
Ductile iron main caps are fitted with 4 bolt splayed caps on #2, 3 & 4 and 2 bolt caps for #1 & 5 which allow easy oil pan fitment. The main caps are secured by high strength 7/16″ ARP bolts for maximum stability.
- Material: 40,000psi High Density Iron
- Deck Height: 9.025″ (standard Chevrolet)
- Deck Thickness: approximately .600″ minimum
- Cam Bearings: BBC 2.120″ cam bore
- Camshaft Location: Stock
- Lifter Bores: .904″ bore diameter.
- Main Bearings: Standard Chevrolet (350 style)
- Bore Spacing: Stock 4.400″
- Bore: 3.995″ or 4.120″
- Maximum Bore: 4.200″ Cylinder Bores
- Steam Holes: Block cylinder bores are of a Siamese design. Because of increased cylinder wall thickness, it is not necessary to incorporate steam holes for street use.
- Cylinder Wall Thickness: Approx. .250″ @ 4.200″ bore
- Water Jackets: Expanded for better cooling
- Lubrication: Priority main oiling system
- Oil System Features: Integral boss for front feed, boss for rear scavenge rear main cap has provisions for wet sump pump, drilled for dry sump valley scavenge lines
- Dip Stick: Driver Side
- Filtration: Integral mount for spin-on filter
- Oil Pan Rails: Solid (stock width) can be clearanced for strokers
- Crank Clearance: 4.000″ stroke (H-beam steel rods)
- Main Caps: 4 Bolt Nodular steel Splayed
- Main Cap Locators: Stock registers and ring dowels at the center studs
- Main Cap Hardware: ARP 7/16″
- Rear Main Seal: 2 piece design
- Fuel Pump: Standard OEM
- Starter: Standard OEM
- Oil filter mount: Standard OEM
- Motor Mounts: Standard OEM
- Cylinder Head Bolt Holes: Blind tapped to prevent leaks
- Weight: Approximately 178 lbs.
- Cam Bearings: Durabond GMP2T
- Block Dowel/Plug Kit: BMP 703890B-1K
- Oil Restrictors: Std 1/8″NPT plugs (drill to required size)
- Rear Seal: FEL2909