BILL MITCHELL PRODUCTS BMP Cylinder Head Aluminum Chevy Small Block VORTEC 215cc 23Degree 2.080″ x 1.600″ (Currently not in production)
Bill Mitchell Products has taken the Chevrolet’s Vortec-style cylinder head design to the next level with these superior-performing 23° BMP SBC Aluminum Head with a huge 215cc intake runner. Originally known as the Motown from World Products, these Head combine high-flow ports with generous 2.080” diameter Manley stainless steel intake valves and you can see where the extra power comes from.
They’re available bare, or in three different assemblies that are designed to match your camshaft’s valve spring requirements. A multi-angle valve job and Manley stainless steel valves make the assemblies an excellent value and a real time-saver for engine builders.
Available Assemblies are listed in the option section to the right
024015-1 , 024015-2 , 024015-3
- Casting ID Number: WOR-077B
- Material: 355-T6 alloy high density aluminum
- Valve Seats: Intake (hardened), exhaust (hardened)
- Valve Guides: Manganese bronze
- Valve Size: 2.080 Intake 1.600 Exhaust
- Valve Angle: 23 Degrees
- Valve Seat Angle: 45 Degrees
- Spring Seats: Machined for 1.560″
- Valves: Manley stainless steel valves in assemblies
- Guide Plates: BMP 702351-8
- Rocker Arm Studs: Screw In Style
- Rocker Arms: Std Rockers w/.150 offset Jesel Part# KPS-47402
- Intake runner : 215cc Standard port location
- Exhaust Ports: 70cc standard location
- Combustion Chamber: 64cc
- Spark Plug: 14mm .750″ reach gasket style, Accel 416
- Valve Job: Multi-angle intake and radius exhaust
- Valve Cover Rail: Raised, Felpro 1604
- Intake Gasket: Felpro 1206
- Exhaust Gasket: Felpro 1406
BMP 215cc SBC Aluminum Head Flow Data
Valve Lift — .200 –.300 –.400 –.500 –.600 –.700 –.800
2.080 ——- 128 — 180 — 227 — 263 — 279 — 268 — 268
1.600 ——- 107 — 141 — 162 — 177 — 186 — 194 — 197
Methods used: Superflow 600, Flowed at 28″ with full CNC porting, 1″ radiused entry plate on the intake port, No exhaust tube, Using Manley Severe Duty valves.
Heads are sold individually.