Pushrods 5/16″-.120″wall 4130 one piece (8pcs)
Engineered, designed and manufactured in the Unites States right here in Florida with the racer in mind who’s demands are nothing short of the best. Precision one piece pushrods, available in .120″ wall 5/16″, 3/8″, 7/16″ diameters and lengths in .050″ increments from 6.850″ to 9.550″ in length.
- Made of Mil-spec 4130 tubing and case hardened 0.010” deep (60-61 Rc)
- Guide plate compatible.
- Black oxide finish.
- Unique forging process adds colum thickness to full length of pushrod.
- Centerless ground for optimum concentricity (straightness + 0.001” TIR).
- Ball ends CNC-profiled for precise fit with rocker adjuster and lifter seat.
- 210º radius on one end standard (no charge), as is .080” oil hole.
- Available in 5/16, 3/8, diameter with .120” wall thickness.
- 7/16 diameter .180 wall thickness.
- 1/2 diameter .200 wall thickness.
- Popular lengths in .050” increments
(tolerance + 0.002”) or custom made.