World Products 011250-3 – Cylinder Head Cast Iron Chevy Small Block SPORTSMAN II 200cc 64cc 23Degree 2.020″ x 1.600″ Straight Plug, Assembly w/ 1.550″ springs for solid roller springs
The first available true aftermarket performance cylinder head, good for 30-70HP over stock, and emissions legal! The industry’s most popular true high performance cast iron cylinder head has been continuously improved since its introduction over 20 years ago. With 200cc intake and 69cc exhaust ports, World’s SPORTSMAN II Head offer 30-70 horsepower gains over OEM Head, yet are 50-state emissions legal (E.O. #D-343-1).
Approved by IMCA
Approved by The Inl. Motor Contest Association.
Approved for use by The Amsoil Dirt Track Series.
- IMCA Approved by The International Motor Contest Association.
- AMDS Approved by The Amsoil Dirt Track Series
- Casting ID Number: I-037
- Material: High density cast iron
- Valve Seats: Intake (integral), exhaust (hardened)
- Valve Guides: Integral cast iron
- Spring Seats: Machined for 1.560″ and 1.250″
- Valves: ERSON stainless steel valves in assemblies
- Valve Diameter: 2.020″ intake, 1.600″ exhaust (11/32″ stem)
- Rocker Arms: 1.5 ratio (1.6 ratio will require elongation of pushrod holes)
- Intake Runner: 200cc, standard port location
- Exhaust Ports: 69cc, standard location
- Combustion Chamber: 50,64 or 72cc, straight or angled plug orientation
- Spark Plug: 14mm 5/8″.460″ reach tapered style. EX. ACCEL 276 or 276S
- Valve Job: Multi-angle intake and radius exhaust
- Valve Cover Rail: Raised w/ perimeter and center bolt pattern
- Valve Angle: Stock 23°
- Accessory Bolt Holes: Stock
- Guide Plates: Not Included
- Rocker Arm Studs: Not Included
- Springs: 1.550″, Max Lift .700″
- Accepted by many oval tracks and sanctions. Check with rule book.
World Products SPORTSMAN II 200cc Iron Head Flow Data
Valve Lift–.300 –.400 –.500 –.600 –.700 –.800
2.020 —– 191 — 231 — 246 — 256 — 253 — 254
1.600 —– 123 — 142 — 156 — 172 – 183 — 191
Methods used: Superflow 600, Flowed at 28″ with a bowl blend 1″ down, 1″ radiused entry plate on the intake port, No exhaust tube, Using Manley Race Master valves.
Heads are sold individually.