World Products 014150-50 – Cylinder Head Cast Iron Chevy Small Block MOTOWN 220cc 50cc 23Degree 2.080″ x 1.600″ Angle Plug, Bare Castings
Designed for use in racing applications where cast iron Head are mandated or for larger displacement small block street-type engines, World’s 220cc intake Motown Head are the Ultimate cast iron SBC head. Employing big 2.080” diameter intake valves and a highly efficient combustion chamber, the Motown head provides significant power increases over other Head on the market. They are ideally suited for use on small block Chevy engines of 383” or larger displacements. Available as bare or complete assemblies, as well as straight or angle-plug configurations.
- IMCA Approved by The International Motor Contest Association.
- Casting ID Number: I-038
- Material: High density cast iron
- Valve Seats: Intake (integral), exhaust (hardened)
- Valve Guides: Integral cast iron
- Spring Seats: Machined for 1.560″ and 1.250″
- Valves: ERSON stainless steel valves in assemblies
- Valve Diameter: 2.080″ intake, 1.600″ exhaust (11/32″ stem)
- Rocker Arms: 1.5 ratio (1.6 ratio will require elongation of pushrod holes)
- Intake Runner: 220cc, standard port location
- Exhaust Ports: 70cc, standard location
- Combustion Chamber: 50cc or 64cc, straight or angled plug orientation
- Spark Plug: 14mm 5/8″.460″ reach tapered style. EX. ACCEL 276 or 276S
- Valve Job: Multi-angle intake and radius exhaust
- Valve Cover Rail: Raised w/ perimeter and center bolt pattern
- Valve Angle: Stock 23°
- Accessory Bolt Holes: Stock
- Guide Plates: Not Included
- Rocker Arm Studs: Not Included
- Accepted by many oval tracks and sanctions. Check with rule book.
World Products Motown 220cc Iron Head Flow Data
Valve Lift–.300 –.400 –.500 –.600 –.700 –.800
2.080 —- 191 — 235 — 266 — 284 — 287 — 284
1.600 —- 154 — 176 — 189 — 198 — 202 — 205
Methods used: Superflow 600, Flowed at 28″ with a bowl blend 1″ down, 1″ radiused entry plate on the intake port, No exhaust tube, Using Manley Race Master valves.
Heads are sold individually.