World Products SBC Cast Iron Engine Block Chevy Small Block 350 Mains, 9.025″Deck, 3.995″ Bore, Nodular Caps. Standard Cam 084010
World Products has developed a refined version of its popular MOTOWN block in the form of the MOTOWN II, and now offers it in over two dozen iterations for small block Chevrolet applications. The MOTOWN II block can be bored to 4.200″ and is clearances for 4.000″ strokes using a steel rod.
The oiling system features an internal boss for front and rear oil feed. The rear main cap has provisions for a wet sump pump. The valley has cross-feed lines between the left and right lifter oil galleys.
Like all World Products blocks and heads, the Motown II is 100% American made. World’s new digital inspection equipment and quality verification procedures ensure dimensions accuracy and mean you can be assured of total quality and superior performance.
- Material: High Density Iron
- Deck Height: 9.025″ (standard Chevrolet)
- Deck Thickness: approximately .600″ minimum
- Cam Bearings: 2.000″ Cam Bore (Can be machined to 55mm)
- Camshaft Location: Stock
- Lifter Bores: Indexed. Standard .8437″ bore diameter.
- Main Bearings: Standard Chevrolet (350/400 style)
- Bore Spacing: Stock 4.400″
- Bore: 3.995″ or 4.120″
- Maximum Bore: 4.200″ Cylinder Bores
- Steam Holes: Block cylinder bores are of a Siamese design. Because of increased cylinder wall thickness, it is not necessary to incorporate steam holes for street use.
- Cylinder Wall Thickness: Approx. .250″ @ 4.200″ bore
- Water Jackets: Expanded for better cooling
- Lubrication: Priority main oiling system
- Oil System Features: Integral boss for front feed, boss for rear scavenge rear main cap has provisions for wet sump pump, drilled for dry sump valley scavenge lines
- Dip Stick: Driver Side
- Filtration: Integral mount for spin-on filter
- Oil Pan Rails: Solid (stock width) can be clearanced for strokers
- Crank Clearance: 4.000″ stroke (H-beam steel rods)
- Main Caps: 4 Bolt Nodular or Billet steel Splayed
- Main Cap Locators: Stock registers and ring dowels at the center studs
- Main Cap Hardware: ARP 7/16″
- Rear Main Seal: 2 piece design
- Fuel Pump: Standard OEM
- Starter: Standard OEM
- Oil filter mount: Standard OEM
- Motor Mounts: Standard OEM
- Cylinder Head Bolt Holes: Blind tapped to prevent leaks
- Weight: Approximately 200 lbs.
- Cam Bearings: Durabond DT1T
- Block Dowel/Plug Kit: BMP 703890B-1K
- Oil Restrictors: Std 1/8″NPT plugs (drill to required size)
- Rear Seal: FEL2909