These CNC-machined stud girdles help control valve lift and timing changes due to stud flex, allowing for more consistent high-rpm performance. Each stud girdle is anodized and comes with high-quality hardened adjusting nuts. Tall-style valve covers are required. Keep your valvetrain located properly and stabilized with these lightweight aluminum, CNC machined stud girdles, ensuring you get all the horspower from your high performance engine that’s normally lost through deflection. Sold as a pair. Bill Mitchell Products (BMP) Quick Lock valvetrain stabilizers are a unique approach to the common use of stud girdles for race motors. The difference with these girdles is their easy and quick removal and replacement. They install easily, with no machining on the cylinder head. They come with all necessary hardware, including heat-treated steel rocker arm adjusting nuts.
- 2-piece spring loaded design for Big and Small Block Chevrolet, Small Block Ford and Pontiac engines
- 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined for precise fit and minimum weight
- Anodized for added durability
- 2-piece spring loaded design for Big and Small Block Chevrolet, Small Block Ford engines
- Hardened rocker arm adjusting nuts and hardware included
- Help maintain valvetrain durability throughout entire RPM range
- Easy to install and adjust
- 100% made in the USA!